Canine Code of Conduct
CANINE CODE OF CONDUCT
Please see below for the rules and regulations associated with dog-friendly shopping to ensure a pleasurable shopping experience for all.
Dog-friendly merchants will have a sticker on their door or window to indicate that dogs are welcome in their store. These stores may have additional rules. See store associate for details.
- – All dogs must be leashed or contained inside a carrier at all times. Leashes must be no longer than six feet, including retractable leashes.
- – Dogs must be under the direct control of their owners at all times.
- – No soliciting for the sale of any canines or pets.
- – Owners must be 18 years of age or older and by law, are responsible for the behavior of their dogs.
- – At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her dog(s) unattended.
- – Owner is limited to a maximum of three dogs while on property.
- – Dogs are not permitted to enter any restaurants or food-related stores, unless they are service-oriented dogs.
- – Dogs are not permitted in any water-displays, fountains or lake.
- – Dog owners are required to pick up and properly dispose of the feces of their dogs.
- – Dogs are not permitted to urinate on buildings or hardscapes.
- – Dogs must be legally licensed in the jurisdictional area that they reside, have a current vaccination for rabies and wear visible dog license and tags.
- – Dog owners are required to comply with the laws, rules and regulations of the state of Nevada and local codes relating to dogs.
- – If at any time, management of The Summit Reno determines that the behavior of a dog is causing disturbance to others or the dog is acting aggressively, the owner will be asked to remove his or her dog from the premises.
- – Owners are responsible for any injuries or damage caused by the dog(s) under their control. Neither The Summit Reno nor GRE Management, INC. shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog on property. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all dog owners hereby agree to indemnify, save harmless and release The Summit Reno and Bayer from and against any and all liabilities in connection with loss of life, bodily injury, personal injury, theft and/or property damage arising out of their dogs being on property.
The Summit Reno and Bayer Properties, L.L.C. reserve the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time.